Life Lessons #1

Hey, How's Going, I am Aman and today I give you New Some Lessons and tell you about my personal experience.


1. Always Be Brave 

If you are brave then not a single problem can you stop you from doing some task. Like I have Two another sites and I want to write Daily one blog on both sites but it's not possible for me because I do my job as Part Time, not Full time so, that's the reason I can't write on this website but I always to try to write on my Main Site. Sometimes when I can't get the idea so, I don't write. I am alone and I want some members of my site to do it. But I don't have enough to give them. So, I do everything alone.

2. Never Depend on Others

I know its a very common lesson but I explain it by telling you my personal experience. When I started my first website in July 2015, The site is very good and gets a decent traffic And I am very happy with it because it's y first site. But I don't write myself on that site I depend on my brother he tries to write always open that site and I trust him very much but one day he Don't write a new blog for 5 days and I ask him "why don't you write a New Blog" he said " I don't like this work". So, after that incident, I write myself and never depend on anyone.   

I try to be regular and write daily. You can Follow me on:-
Twitter - @aman_kawatra77  
Instagram - @amankawatra77

Comments